Writing Again


I decided to have this blog few years back because I wanted to have my own personal space in the internet. Like most impulsive youngsters, I made this blog without clear objective and no idea as to what kind of 'blogging' I would like to engage into. Needless to say, this blog has not been updated regularly and it died out just that. Part of the reason is because I just stopped writing.  Many times have I told myself to revive this blog but I failed many times too. I think the time has come to start writing again. 

I am not really into creative writing; I am more into journalistic, scientific, and academic writing. I loved to express my opinions, ideas, and analysis about the things around me. But for many months now, my brain has been toonhesitant and lazy to come up to an intelligent write-up. It seems my mind had stopped thinking. Now I am bouncing back. But this time, I will express the little creativity I have. From this time onwards, I will use the power of pictures to capture and document everything around me that I find inspiring. This is the great time to express myself again.

So, I welcome myself back to the wide blogosphere. 😊

Comments

  1. HOW CAN I CHANGE MY LANGUAGE AFTER GETTING APPROVAL OF TURKIYE BURSLARI (TURKEY SCHOLARSHIP)...shabir

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts